Using filepath method to identify an .html page

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:27:04 EST 2013

On Jan 22, 8:07 pm, Ferrous Cranus <nikos.gr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, i decided to switch from embedding string into .html to actually grab the filepath in order to identify it

So all that crap you wrote in past threads about absolutely
essentially needing to identify a html page _no matter where it was
stored on the filesystem_ *was* just crap then?

You're almost certainly trolling. On the minimal chance that you're
not, you should _never_ be identifying a web page by its physical
storage location, you should be identifying it by its _url_.

But your "oh no, those two lines of code are two complex, I MUST DO IT
WITH INT" shrillness has pretty much convinced me you're an idiot and/
or a troll.

Look out, everyone, Br'er Ferrous is trying to get you all stuck in a
tar thread again.