Using filepath method to identify an .html page

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Jan 22 18:34:02 EST 2013

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:36:31 -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:

> I'm sorry you are getting so frustrated.  There's obviously a language
> barrier here,

I don't think there is. The OP's posts have been written in excellent
English.

I think we've been well and truly trolled, by somebody who even uses the
name of a troll as his user name.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm

Thanks to Alan Spence for linking to the "Flame Warriors" web site. I
can't believe that it took so long for anyone to realise that we were
being trolled.

I hate to admit it, but I kind of have to admire somebody who can play
dumb so well for so long for the lulz. Well played Ferrous Cranus, well
played. Now please go and play your silly games elsewhere.

--
Steven