Thought of the day

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Mon Jan 14 13:09:36 EST 2013

In <mailman.508.1358185089.2939.python-list at python.org> Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> writes:

> > A programmer had a problem, and thought Now he has "I know, I'll solve
> > two it with threads!" problems.

> The same applies to regular expressions, which is actually what the
> expression was first used with years ago.  Probably applies to just
> about any technology.  Including Java.

Steven cleverly worded it in such a way as to apply directly to threads.
The sentences are jumbled and interleaved, as if they were the output of
two threads that are not synchronized.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears