please i need explanation

Steve Simmons square.steve at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:38:06 EST 2013

I read the question as "I've got this function and it does what I expect
but I don't understand the code".
On that basis...

The function creates a factorialfor the input number 'n' (i.e.

The first 2 lines checks to see that the input is less than 2 and, if
so, returns a value of 1
The rest of the code counts down from n to 1 multiplying f by n at each
iteration.

If I guessed the right question, reply to the post for further
clarification.

Steve