Python-list Digest, Vol 112, Issue 79

Niklas Berliner niklas.berliner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:34:43 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

the developers of the external program said that they are using the program
with multiple simultaneous instances. Also, when I execute multiple
simultaneous instances of the external program using a bash wrapper script
on my machine it works (the same wrapper scripts that fail when executed
through python).
Before asking here I have contacted the developers of the external program
but they couldn't help me any further.

Cheers,
Niklas