Previous Question Answered - Thank You All For Your Replies

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Wed Jan 9 12:38:59 EST 2013

On 01/09/2013 12:11 PM, Reed, Kevin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My question concerning wiki.python.org unavailability has been answered.  Thank you all for your assistance!  You guys are awesome!
>
> For those of you who don't know, here's the info.
>
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-January/638182.html
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Kevin

Please don't start a new thread, nor change the subject line, when
you're posting a followup on an existing thread.  It's like responding
to a letter by putting a note in a bottle and tossing it into the sea.

Just use reply to an existing message in the thread, and make sure
python-list at python.org is in the To or CC field.

--

DaveA