ANNOUNCE: Thesaurus - a recursive dictionary subclass using attributes

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:50:23 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you intend to give anyone permission to use the code?  I see only a
> copyright notice, but no permissions.

It also says "Licence: python, Copyright notice may not be altered."

Which suggests to me that the intent is that it be licensed under the
PSF License, although I wouldn't want to be the one testing that
inference in a courtroom.

Dave, this announcement looks identical to the one you posted a couple
months ago, and it also seems to include the earlier version of the
source.