How to implement mouse gesture by python or pyqt ?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:06:13 EST 2013

On 01/08/2013 07:57 PM, iMath wrote:
> 在 2013年1月8日星期二UTC+8上午8时44分20秒,iMath写道:
>> It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !
>>

>> P.S. which module or lib are needed ?
>
> what I wanna perhaps like this: when a right mouse button is pressed
> and we go down and right with a cursor. As in letter 'L'. Our mouse
> gesture will close the window. I googled such gesture examples on
> PyQt4 ,but hard to find one ,so your help will be greatly appreciated
> ! thanks inadvance !

My guess is that if you google for it you'll find a gesture recognition
module for python.  moosegesture.py is one such implementation.  However
it is up to you to tie it into your chosen GUI toolkit.  It merely
processes tuples of points in the gesture.  Each GUI toolkit has mailing
lists and forums that would help you know that information, which is not
really python-specific.