Good Python IDE

Tetsuya io at noi.com
Sun Jan 6 18:32:49 EST 2013

On 01/06/2013 11:13 PM, Tim Johnson wrote:
>    Now I use vim for all of my work. I pretty-much hand-rolled my own
>    IDE, which is typical of vimmers.

I did like you, too.
I use vim for everything: coding in python, django, js, html, C/C++,
bash, even email (inside mutt, of course).
Start with an empty ~/.vimrc, and then build up the configuration day by
day, adding one single plugin at a time, driven by your daily needs,
it's the better thing to do IMHO.
Thus vim becomes a full fledged IDE for everything, and it does it
*your* way, not *its* way.

BTW, vim is available also under Windows.