problem with exam task for college

Joshua Landau joshua.landau.ws at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:18:53 EST 2013

On 4 January 2013 19:00, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Google tells me that brandstofmeter might mean "Babylon 9"
>
> And by the way, in case it didn't come across, I'm jesting there. What
> I mean is that Google didn't have any useful and obvious results
> indicating what this actually means. But I'm guessing it's a fuel or
> altitude gauge.

It might measure a brand in femtometers ;).

But, seriously, it's Dutch for Fuel Gauge. Google told me, in case you
think I know Dutch, but it's in the Python Spirit either way.

ruimteschip -> Spaceship
hoek -> angle
sterren -> stars
poot -> leg
vlam -> flame
graden -> degrees
maan -> moon

I'd say they'd be good names if you're in the Netherlands.