running multiple django/bottle instances

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:26:16 EST 2013

Not really, on the staging server we are using the django/bottle webserver..

Anyway I was thinking that a great possible solution might be to set
up something like buildbot to:
- checkout all the needed branches

- run the various servers for all of them on different ports, where maybe the
  mapping  port-branch is set from somewhere

- run all the unit tests for them and make the results available

With a similar configuration we would probably be very happy already,
anyone doing something similar?