Can't seem to start on this

Kene Meniru Kene.Meniru at illom.org
Thu Jan 3 00:32:21 EST 2013

Mitya Sirenef wrote:

> Where is snap_size from? Where is LinearMark from? You don't need to
> instantiate LinearMark in B, do it in A.

I want to hide as much of the python syntax from the file "A" so the user
just concentrates on using the classes as illustrated. snap_size is a global
setting. LinearMark is a class in module "C" described as LMark but with the
interface class as LinearMark in "B".

> What error do you get when you instantiate LinearMark in A? Please
> paste.

I am no longer getting errors. Am able to use the interface class described
in "B" as follows:

class Trogg(object):
    """
    """

    def __init__(self, ogle1, ogle2):
        """
        """
        self.ogle1 = ogle1
        self.ogle2 = ogle2
        print ogle1
        print ogle2

In "A" I have the following:

from buildes import Trogg

Trogg("froken", "groky")

I now get the proper output from running "A" which is:

froken
groky

I guess if I save the instantiation of each LinearMark in "B" using perhaps
a dictionary, I will be able to create as many as I want in "A" this way?

> If LinearMark is imported in from C, you can do:
>
> B.py
> from C import LinearMark
>
> A.py
> from B import LinearMark
>
> lmark = LinearMark(name)
> lmark.put(...)
>
> Or do you want to use class method of LinearMark?
>
> Since you don't provide any code, it's really hard to tell what you're
> doing....
>
>   HTH, -m

Sorry, my problem is not so clear. I hope the information I have provided
above will help you understand more. Thanks.