numpy has got newtonsmethod?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:43:44 EST 2013

On Jan 2, 10:28 am, Usama Khan <usamazo... at gmail.com> wrote:
> but how to instal scipy. because its in .rar form. .i have extracted
> the files to the place where python2.7 is installed. . but everytime
> i write import sciPy. .it give me error. .

If you want help, you have to remember we can't magically detect your
development environment. Of course, you could always just read
http://www.scipy.org/Installing_SciPy and report back with explicit
information on _what didn't work_.

> i just want to iterate my complex equation. .
> how can i import newtonsmethod from numpy as numpy is successfully
> insalled. .:)

Repeating the question because you're not listening to the answers
given is growing tedious. Vlastimil provided you with a _direct link_
to the relevant documentation: http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.optimize.newton.html

If you can't import from scipy, then _fix that problem first_, because
that's what you need to be able to do the rest.