how to solve complex equation?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:57:05 EST 2013

On Jan 2, 5:02 am, Usama Khan <usamazo... at gmail.com> wrote:
> i have created new post as my last post is i guessed ranked as a cheater. .:(

Don't do this. Starting new threads on the same subject because you're
not happy with the response you're getting elsewhere is a surefire way
to end up in a lot of killfiles.

> i know very litle about python as well as programing. .

Then please stop asking people to write your code for you. For many of
us. this is our *profession*. Generally, we're here to help others &
ourselves understand Python better, not to work for free. If you don't
have the time or the ability to produce what you want, and it has
value to you, then offer to *pay* someone for their time & effort in
writing the code for you.