got stuck in equation

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Tue Jan 1 12:47:49 EST 2013

In article <mailman.1521.1357061130.29569.python-list at python.org>,
 Usama Khan <usamazohad at gmail.com> wrote:

> am just a begginer bro.

That's fine, we were all beginners once.  You will discover that people
here are willing to invest a lot of time and effort helping beginners
get started.

> now can u give me the coding of this equation as i need to save my time. . .i
> am learning from tutorials. . so its taking lot of time. kindly consider my
> request nd give me the code so that i can put it. .i dont want to losen up my
> grade. .am trying hard. . .

You will also discover that people are not willing to invest any effort
to help if you are not also willing to invest your own effort.  Nobody
is going to just give you some code for your homework assignment so you
don't have to put any time into it.