got stuck in equation

Usama Khan usamazohad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:00:17 EST 2013

u r right bro. .  am serving my time. .realy i dont need a short cut code. .

nor its a programing class. .
i have chosen tis project on my own so that we can aviod that graph procedure. .

i guess the program i am making on python has many many things. .not just the iteration. .i am not that cheap really to cheat my DS(director of studies). .i swear. .

as i told i am half civil engieer. .in 5 th semester presently. .

am ready to learn. . .still learning from tutorialz of "tekboi" and "investros" and that book name "python programing for absolute begginers"

kindly understand me. .i can give u my time. .u got me wrong. i just ask for the coding of solving this formula as its not in the book as well as tutorialz. :(

thanks for the concern. .
regards