What are the Dos and Don'ts

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:43:23 EST 2013

?
> Is it general python, i.e. questions, information, links to
> articles/programs you have written yourself etc are all ok as long as they
> are Python related
>
> or is it more a Q&A where the point is to talk about python, help people
> rather than anything else.

More the former. If it's about Python, it's probably okay. But we're
not ogres... if you do something "wrong" or post something
"off-topic", we won't eat you :) Best way to get an idea of the
character of a list is to read the archive:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/

Or lurk for a while, then dive in when the fit grabs you, that's what
most of us do :)

Chris Angelico