Python newbie trying to embed in C++

Gisle Vanem gvanem at broadpark.no
Thu Feb 28 05:47:19 EST 2013

Yes, I often do that too; i.e. I'm subscribed to python-list at python.org
and get all messages from comp.lang.python mirrored to the ML a bit later.
I prefer the mailing-list over comp.lang.python since my NNTP server
(eternal-september.org) is rather slow and my ISP has deprecated NNTP
long time ago.

I saw you uses Thunderbird on Windows. I'm not sure how it by default handles
a reply-to when there is no "Reply-to" field in the header. To the address in
"From" / "Sender" or what?