Project Based python tutorials

Alvin Ghouas alvin.ghouas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:31:11 EST 2013

Hi everyone!

First of all: Im new to this group and i dont know if there are any "rules" or jargon around her. If so; pleas fill me in.

So, I desided to start learning programming a few months ago and by now i feel pretty confident about the basics of the python language, and programming in general.
Variables,loops, conditionals, data structures, methods and even some object oriented programming, are all familiar consepts.

As i want to become a better programmer, i figured the next step would be to start working on some bigger and more complex projects.Yet despite my numerouse web searchs for project based tutorials,i cant seem to find any good ones.
I have no trouble with understanding the concepts of programming, however I find it quite difficult to take it to the next "level".

So, is there anyone out there willing to share some experience? I would be really grateful!

Greetings from Norway!