Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Feb 27 21:27:22 EST 2013

On 2/27/2013 8:17 PM, rurpy at yahoo.com wrote:
> On 02/26/2013 11:43 AM, Terry Reedy wrote:

> In which JoePie91 writes:
>    ...the community around Python is one of the most hostile and
>    unhelpful communities around any programming-related topic that
>    I have ever seen...
>
>> To me, this is a lying troll rant worth less than most of RantingRick's
>> posts.
>
> Rather making his point, aren't you?

Not at all. Over the past 15 years I have make 1000s of polite helpful
same. The fact that I am hostile to and occasionally make an exception
to not responding to lying troll rants does not at all prove his lie.
Indeed, Joe did not post here, and I was not speaking to him. I intended
my complete post to be overall helpful to people who do read here. If
Joe ever does post a polite question here, I hope and expect he would
get a polite response.

--
Terry Jan Reedy