Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Feb 27 08:17:13 EST 2013

I suppose you should compare it with http://docs.python.org/3/ instead.

> There's no doubt that one of PHP's strengths, perhaps its biggest
> strength, is the good state of documentation.

My (probably outdated) experience with the PHP docs is that they are very
succinct and don't document failure cases or behavioral details at all.
Sure, if you only care about the big picture, they are good enough.

Regards

Antoine.