Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:41:25 EST 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Q: Do you feel that the bug tracker should be a place where users discuss grievances that distract volunteers from fixing actual bugs?

So you admit that discussion of your whining about perceived
grievances would distract busy people from doing useful things to and
with Python... and yet you demand GvR's *personal* involvement. I
think you grossly misunderstand the position of BDFL. It's "servant to
all", but not "grovelling, boot-licking sap with no life who spends
all day dealing with idiots". A subtle difference, I'm sure, and I can
understand how someone of your intellect could fail to recognize it.

ChrisA