Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:21:52 EST 2013

On Feb 28, 1:43 pm, Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohn... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guido can start the ball rolling 10 minutes from now, all it will
> take is for him to make a public announcement...

Can you please stop this *constant* insistence that Guido talk to
you / do what you think is important? It's pointless posturing and
empty rhetoric and we've had to put up with it for *years* now. The
man has a job and at least one side project that is clearly of far
more interest & importance to him than jumping through hoops for one
incessant whiner.

Stop being so damn arrogant and insulting.