Nuitka now supports Python 3.2

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Wed Feb 27 13:36:26 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----
> > Nuitka now supports Python 3.2 syntax and compiles the full CPython
> > 3.2
> > test suite.
>
> Interestingly, GvR seemed to be quite critical of it in his comment
> at
> the end of this post:
> https://ep2013.europython.eu/conference/talks/nuitka-the-python-compiler
>
> Not sure why.  Nuitka is a very interesting little project.  If
> nothing
> else, it might be a good way of providing an executable bundle for a
> python-based program, and a little speed-up is a bonus.
>
> I find it pretty interesting that he can statically compile a dynamic
> language.
> --

Be careful, anyone could have signed up as GvR, or so I hope, because the GVR in the comment kinda act like an ass. The poster, GvR or not, makes good points, but he could have spared the "laughable effort" to someone that is sharing his work with the world.

Or did I miss something ?...

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.