Unit Test case for complie/test

jitendra gupta jitu.icfai at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:13:58 EST 2013

Hi,

I am working one tool, which will do compile/run the workspace (that code
is written on c/c++). on that my requirment is i need to compile subfolder
also, i have wrote code for that also.
My problem is  , i am unable to write the Unit test case for that.  Since
my method (called run_subfolder) is not retrurning any thing (this will
create one command line argument in that i  am adding subfolder condition
and passing to the another class which will do actual thing) . For this
method i need to write unit test case. Since i dont have to workspace also
, so that i can test this case . Please advise on this. what i need to do.
this is possible or not, if not why.

Some forum suggested use mox. but i dont have more idea on this . in mox
how i will get thet output of the function

Thanks
Jitendra Kumar