Basic Listview Example

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:53:38 EST 2013

On 02/23/2013 07:18 PM, Xx7 wrote:
> Thanks all!
>
> I believe C# appears to be a better language for this type of GUI
> creation.  Better Listview Express has a tonne of options.

It's a common misconception that a language has anything to do with a
GUI.  I know of at least 3 different GUI frameworks for use with C#.
WinForms, GTK#, Qt-sharp, WX.net, Cocoa and doubtless dozens others.

On Python there are numerous toolkits too, such as Tk, Qt, Gtk,
wxWidgets, and others.

Additionally each operating system limits your choices too.  But most
GUI toolkits function very similarly.  Glad you found something that
works for you.