Basic Listview Example

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:25:04 EST 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Xx7 <xxxx7xx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Listview example in a GUI

Sounds to me like you may be talking about GTK, but I'm not 100% sure
there. You really need to give a LOT more information. Actually,
you'll probably find that Google Search has crystal balls every bit as
good as ours; if you type 'python listview example' and start adding
keywords to say what sort of example you're looking for, it'll find
something for you.

Meanwhile, over at DuckDuckGo, one does not ask whether or not they
have crystal balls. You instead ask whether they quack like they have
crystal balls, whether they can swim like they have crystal balls, and
whether you can type in 'python listview example' and get results like
they have crystal balls. And the answer is: Yes.

ChrisA