Python Newbie

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:21:34 EST 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:05:15 +1100, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
>> Or else golang.org is wrong. That's certainly possible, but you know
>> what they say about extraordinary claims.
>
> They must be true?
>
> "Extraordinary claims are always true" would be an extraordinary claim,
> and therefore true. I learned this from Weekly World News, the world's
> only reliable newspaper.
>
> http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/44680/pteranodon-terrifies-wyoming-town/

It's probably escaped from the town of Eureka, from the Syfy series
(now cancelled, more's the pity) of the same name.

In fact, if that happened in Eureka, it either wouldn't be remarkable,
or would be this episode's Monster of the Week. Bit of a toss-up
which, actually.

ChrisA