Python Newbie

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:53:38 EST 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Oscar Benjamin
<oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 February 2013 01:24, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Once again, Ethan gets the short end of the citations stick...
>> 'twarn't me wrote that, he did. Not that it's at all contrary to my
>> views, and I might well have said it if he hadn't, but credit should
>> go his direction :)
>
> Apologies to you both. The information was missing and I attempted to
> fill it in but got it wrong.

I know, it's not easy; one person omits the citation line, another
quotes that person and doesn't have the proper context. It's just odd
that Ethan got short-changed twice in one thread across a few hours.
Is the community trying to pretend he doesn't exist? :)

ChrisA