Python Newbie

piterrr.dolinski at gmail.com piterrr.dolinski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:34:31 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

Thanks for this. Regarding ambiguity, you will never find me write ambiguous code. I don't sabotage my own work. But the reality is that in addition to writing my own code, I have to maintain existing. I find it incredibly confusing then I see a statement along the lines of "if not something" - have to study the code in detail to see what it is testing.

I could show more examples of what I find confusing in existing code, but I don't intent to troll. I'm just trying to understand the language as it is. I will see how it goes.

Pete