Help me debug this script with argparse and if statements

Santosh Kumar sntshkmr60 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:56:13 EST 2013

> To do what you're looking for there, I wouldn't bother with argparse
> at all - I'd just look at sys.argv[1] for the word you're looking for.
> Yes, it'd be a bit strict and simplistic, but by the look of things,
> you don't need sophistication.

You are right, but I think sys.argv is very basic. Before argparse
even I was using it, but it was very hard to manage if user has less
argument, more argument or more argument. I think argparse is the
better thing than sys.argv, and I believe there might be any way to
tackle my (argparse) problem. That is what I am looking here for.

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/sntshk> | Github <https://github.com/santosh>