improving performance of writing into a pipe

mikprog at gmail.com mikprog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:38:29 EST 2013

> > Thanks a lot Serhiy to you and to everyone else.
>

> Do you mind telling us what fix you applied?

Oh, apologies Peter, I thought it was clear as I posted it after the lines written by Serhiy.
So it was what Serhiy suggest in addition to some (?minor?) modification to the pipe itself, which I cannot comment about as I don't have access to it.
But apparently the problem of not being able to open it was due to it.
(It does not help much I am afraid... but that's all I know).

Mik