Calendar module question

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 17 02:47:15 EST 2013

Thank you for reading this.

My adventures with Python have just begun and during the few weeks I
have tried many IDEs. The following piece of code fails under all IDEs,
and the interpreter, except under the Wing IDE.

Why would this code work under the Wing IDE and nowhere else? Could
there be a different calendar module included with Wing?

import calendar

cal = calendar.prcal(2013)
print cal

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "calendar.py", line 1, in <module>
     import calendar
   File "/home/phil/calendar.py", line 3, in <module>
     cal = calendar.prcal(2013)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'prcal'

--
Regards,
Phil