New User-Need-Help

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Fri Feb 15 17:59:12 EST 2013

In <mailman.1848.1360964736.2939.python-list at python.org> Deborah Piotrowski <spiceninja4u at gmail.com> writes:

> This is the code:which is extremely simple!
> print"Game Over" raw_input("\n\nPress Enter Key to exit")
> That's it.

Does your code really have everything on one line, as you posted?  If so,
that's the problem.  It should be broken into two separate lines:

    print "Game Over"
    raw_input("\n\nPress Enter Key to exit")

I can't believe the book put all that code on one line...

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears