Awsome Python - chained exceptions

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Sun Feb 17 20:48:15 EST 2013

On 02/17/2013 08:35 PM, alex23 wrote:
> On Feb 15, 5:51 pm, Rick Johnson <rantingrickjohn... at gmail.com> wrote:
> [Ranting nonsense that's appearing in duplicate on usenet]
>
> Any chance you can stop sending to both comp.lang.python _and_ the
> python-list, given the former is a mirror of the later?

It might be easier to just tell everyone not to use GoogleGroups.  I
think it's them that double-up the messages.  The way I control it on my
end is with a rule that discards all emails addressed to
comp.lang.python at googlegroups.com

That way I only see the other copy.  There are a few other people who
double-post, but this gets rid of the vast majority.

--
DaveA