Awsome Python - chained exceptions

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:22:17 EST 2013

On Feb 13, 2013 12:00 AM, "Chris Angelico" <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which word? "we"? I'm not entirely sure, given that non-monospaced
> fonts get in the way. Normally people would put exactly as many >
carets/tildes as there are letters in the word, but aligning the text
> in a mono font puts the carets under "we", so that clue isn't there.

Sorry I assumed that on a technical list like this one folks would be
viewing emails as the internet gods intended, in a nice monospace font.

I don't see how leading carets would help in a proportional font; it just
doesn't work well for quoting emails I think. Maybe that's why email from
html clients seem to do a lot of top posting and ditch quoting (and I fear
reading) emails all together.

Apologies if the quoted stuff is messed up in this email. Darn phones are
not good at doing proper emailing.