Any idea how i can format my output file with ********************Start file*********************** usinf Python 2.7

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:21:13 EST 2013

On Feb 9, 7:27 pm, Morten Engvoldsen <mortene... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
> I Have saved my output in .doc file and want to format the output with
>
> *************Start the File ************************
>
> Some data here

> Can you let me know how can i do that using Python?

If it were not for the doc file type, its a couple of lines of code to
do what you are asking.

With doc files however its a bit of a headache.
MSOffice doesn't script with python (as far as I know).
Best to use whatever it allows -- VBA I guess
Libreoffice allows a number of different scripting options including
python -- all poorly documented and obsolete.
eg http://www.openoffice.org/udk/python/scriptingframework/