2013-14 H1B Sponsor / Visa Transfer / GC Processing for Eligible Candidates (I can Help You)

sush@AjelTechnologies ajel.pat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:54:59 EST 2013

2013-14 H1b Visa Sponsor / Visa Transfer / GC Processing to eligible
candidates- Ajel Technologies can help you. Mail me ur resumes with
contact info to am18 at ajel.com

 Looking for Good Projects with Green Card Process? I can help you.
If you are interested to file H1B or H1 Extension or Visa Transfer or
looking for Green card processing please mail to me your cv or Resume
along with below details:

Required Information:

    Name:
    Contact number:
    Email:
    Technology:
    Domain:
    Current Visa status:
    Location:
    Relocation:
    Total Exp:
    Relevant Experience:
    Certification if any:
    Highest degree:
    3 References: Name / Designation / Email / Phone number

Benefits:

    80/20 Percentage
    15th day Billing cycle.
    Payments are released every 15 days.
    Medical Insurance – UHG*
    Green card processing*
    Free Resume preparation and Interview Tips
    Free-Periodic Training.

We shall help you in getting Higher Billing Projects, H1B transfer,
H1B Extension, Green card processing, etc.

Reason to Hire/File H1B:

    Our clients looking for Consultants to be on our pay roles
    We do not undertake 3rd party Placements as per our Clients.

Terms and Conditions:

    Provide all the required Documents for the paper work.
    Availability with 2 weeks’ notice
    Ready to relocate across USA

List of Documents required for H1b filing

    Passport scan copy with all Blank Pages (Yours and your spouse, if
any)
    Educations Certificates - 10th to Higher Degree
    Updated Resume
    Experience certificates and Releaving Letters
    Pay stubs of last three months
    SSN COPY ( if any )
    Present and Permanent Address
    Copy of Driving License or SSN

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Note: We encourage CPT/OPT/H1/Green Card processing. We don’t work
with layers.