Run time Error

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:10:19 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM, inshu chauhan <insideshoes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to run a small code of mine but I am getting a run time error.
> What is actually meant by run time error ? it is saying to contact programme
> administrator something. Why one would get this error ? and how to remove it
> ?

It would help if you're more specific about what sort of error. Is it
a Python exception traceback? Is it a Windows crash box (the one that
has two buttons "Send" and "Don't send")? Did your computer turn
silver, then black, then emit a ghostly voice telling you to contact
Programme Administrator Something? Is your "small code" even in
Python? Lots more detail please!

ChrisA