Improve reduce functions of SQLite3 request

Steffen Mutter steffen at webanimations.de
Mon Feb 4 09:30:35 EST 2013

Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> 	Untested:
>
> SELECT DISTINCT * from
> 	(select homenr as nr, home as club FROM Runde20122013
> 			WHERE place="karlsruhe"
> 	UNION SELECT guestnr as nr, guest as club FROM 20122013
> 			WHERE place="karlsruhe")
> limit 10

Hi Dennis,

here the output of your suggested solution:
SELECT DISTINCT * FROM (
  SELECT HeimNr as nr, Heim as club FROM Runde20122013
    WHERE kreis ="karlsruhe"
UNION
  SELECT GastNr as nr, gast as club FROM Runde20122013
    WHERE kreis ="karlsruhe") LIMIT 10;

359|TV Calmbach
21101|SG Heidel/Helm
21236|JSG Neuth/Büch
23108|TG Eggenstein
23108|TGEggenstein 2 <-
23109|TV Ettlingenw
23109|TV Ettlingenw 2 <-
23112|TSV Jöhlingen
23112|TSV Jöhlingen 2 <-
23112|TSV Jöhlingen 3 <-

Still not like what I'm looking for.
Maybe I should iterate through the list, pick out the nr and look for
the club stick it to a new list and leave out those ones, with the longe
r club name...