mySQLdb

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:29:51 EST 2013

On 02/02/2013 03:19 AM, Luuk wrote:
> On 02-02-2013 11:01, Armin Karner wrote:
>> MySQLdb for python versions 3.3 or higher
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MySQLdb+for+python+versions+3.3+or+higher

Embarrassingly, most of the links on the google search results page are
about people asking the same question as the OP.  In fact the first post
is the original poster's question!

It looks like there is a release candidate on github (you can find that
in the google results), but I don't think there's a binary for windows
yet.  You'll have to compile it yourself.  The third result maybe of use
to you as it talks about an alternative implementation.