lookup xpath (other?) to value in html

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Tue Dec 31 22:00:38 EST 2013

> I'm not sure what you are looking for.  Do you have a sample web page,
> and can you show us the output you'd like to see from that webpage?
> Have you looked at http://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/?

For example this URL;
http://jeffco.us/ats/displaygeneral.do?sch=001690
The the land sqft is 11082.
Google Chrome gives me the xpath to that data as;
//*[@id="content"]/p[1]/table[4]/tbody/tr[2]/td[8]

What I would like to do (using python) is given 11082 at what xpath can
that be found? (may be more that one)
The examples I can find using google refer to, given xpath what is the
value (the opposite of what I want)

Vincent Davis