Spam trash sent to python-list from google-groups

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Dec 30 14:12:04 EST 2013

In the last week, python list received the following from google-groups.

vbfvf6 at gmail.com via google-groups
NOW Watch Hot Sexy Star Aishwarya rai Bathing Videos In All Angles
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general/749545

hussainc1969 at gmail.com via gg
Sania Mirza Naked Pics at www.ZHAKKAS.com
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general/749570

hossamalagmy at gmail.com via gg
=?windows-1256?B?3e3TIMjm3yAtIGZhY2Vib29r?= (Partly Arabic script)
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general/749589

Just to let people know, I have informed the other python-list-owners of
the situation (and of gg formatting problems) and have enquired about
possible actions.

I applaud everyone for their restraint in not responding to the above.
Let them die without be propagated by responses. Please also do not use
this notice as an excuse for repetitious gg comments.

--
Terry Jan Reedy