need to print seconds from the epoch including the millisecond

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Fri Dec 27 11:27:58 EST 2013

In article <0c33b7e4-edc9-4e1e-b919-fec210c92d4a at googlegroups.com>,
 matt.doolittle33 at gmail.com wrote:

> I am on Ubuntu 12.10.   I am still working with the 2 decimal places.
> Sometime ago i had this issue and I forget how i solved it. maybe i used
> datetime? thanks!

That's strange.  Linux should give you time to the microsecond, or
something in that range.

Please post the *exact* code you're running.  The code you posted
earlier is obviously only a fragment of some larger program, so we can
only guess what's happening.  Assuming your program is in a file called
"prog.py", run the following commands and copy-paste the output:

cat /etc/lsb-release

uname -a

python --version

cat prog.py