Apache restart after source changes

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 08:13:41 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Fredrik Bertilsson <frebe73 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, it's not a python issue, it's an issue with your particular
>> stack. Other stacks do automatic reloading (for example, the web
>> server that Django uses).
>
> Which web server do you suggest instead of Apache, which doesn't have this problem? (I am not planning to use Django)
> --

It depends.  Some other frameworks (like Flask) also offer auto-reload
in debug mode — auto-reload can be bad for you and is not supported by
production environments, in which uWSGI (in Emperor mode if
possible/makes sense on Windows) and nginx is the best solution
around, and auto-reload isn’t supported (for good reasons, as
mentioned before).
--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://kwpolska.tk>
PGP: 5EAAEA16