Apache restart after source changes

Eduardo A. Bustamante López dualbus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 01:27:44 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 09:57:42PM -0800, Fredrik Bertilsson wrote:
> I am evaluating Python for web development and just found out that I need to restart Apache after source changes on windows. Using linux the situation is better but I still have to touch the wsgi file. Is it only me that finds this being a major drawback compared to PHP?
How is it a «major drawback». «Oh, god, I have to touch that file!
This is unbearable! It's unbeliavable!!! How awful».

Also, it's not a python issue, it's an issue with your particular
stack. Other stacks do automatic reloading (for example, the web
server that Django uses).

--
Eduardo Alan Bustamante López