urllib and authentication script integration

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:27:34 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:47 AM, Jeff James <jeff at jeffljames.com> wrote:
> I have some simple code I would like to share with someone that can assist
> me in integrating authentication script into.  I'm sure it's an easy answer
> for any of you.  I am still researching, but on this particular project,
> time is of the essence and this is the only missing piece of the puzzle for
> the completion of this script.  I know all of you are busy, but if anyone
> has some time for me to send them what I have, I'd rather not share it on
> the public forum.   Thanks

A little more information would be helpful. I gather from your subject
line that you're using urllib; that's a start. What version of Python,
and what platform(s)? What sort of authentication are you trying to
do? Can you cut down the code in question until it's no longer
sensitive (that is, so it's safe to post in public), so we can see
what it needs to do?

ChrisA