Google Groups + this list

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 07:41:39 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 4:13 PM,  <rurpy at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>[...]
>> Or maybe I should have just filtered everything from Google Groups
>> into the bit bucket, because responding just creates threads like
>> this. Do you honestly think that would be better? No response at all
>> if the post comes from GG?
>
> Do you really think that if *you* ignore Google Groups, then
> Google Groups posters will get "no response at all"?  Could
> you please turn down your ego a little?

That's not what I said, and you're still ignoring the primary thrust
of my posts. I'm done debating this with you; I'll continue to push
people toward options that don't have bugs that inflict themselves on
everyone else, and if you continue apologizing for something that
needs to be fixed, that's your business.

ChrisA