Airplane mode control using Python?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 22:33:05 EST 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Kevin Peterson <qh.resu01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to control Aeroplane mode on Android using Python code. I am running QPyPlus python. When I execute this code(that is widespread in the net),
>
>     #!/usr/bin/python
>     import android droid = android.Android()
>     # go to airplane mode
>      droid.toggleAirplaneMode()
>
>     droid.makeToast('exiting')
>
> I get the error 'no such attribute Android()'.

Python code is sensitive to changes in whitespace. The above is
actually a syntax error, because lines have been merged and indented
incorrectly. You seem to be posting from Google Groups, which may be
why it's messed up; I recommend switching to something else, like
Mozilla Thunderbird, or subscribing instead to the mailing list (with
all the same content):