BLANK PAGE when i try Filtering Adsense with abpy

em rexhepi em.rexhepi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 12:20:06 EST 2013

I know is my fault i'm no good programmer, I'm a begginer that's why i need your help.

I have a python 3.3 project to be finished. I did what i could there is not much help on google about this topic.

The project is to load a webpage from any website and filter the ads.
I'm using ABPY library to filter, here is the link:
https://github.com/atereshkin/abpy <- needs to be converted in python 3.x it is on 2.x
easylist.txt link: https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easylist.txt

When I use my code it just displays nothing

My code:
#!/usr/local/bin/python3.1

import cgitb;cgitb.enable()

import urllib.request
response = urllib.request.build_opener()
response.addheaders = [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0')]
response = urllib.request.urlopen("www.youtube.com";)

html = response.read()

from abpy import Filter
with open("easylist.txt") as f: